Stay Younger for Life
2 x Free Habit Change Coaching Packages
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Last updated March 2023.
These are the terms and conditions of the prize draw being run by Younger Lives Limited, a company registered in England under company number 08824808 and our registered office is at 7-14 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YR (“Younger Lives", "we" or "us").
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
How it works
2.The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. Our employees (and family members), group companies or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
3. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
4. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. The prize draw is available to all those who have subscribed to our Younger Lives mailing list via our website, available at https://youngerlives.com/ before the closing date.
7. The closing date for the prize draw is May 1st 2023 at 12:00.
8. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the prize draw.
9. Younger Lives will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prizes are two x 6 weeks private coaching packages conducted by Zoom, valued at £480 each. The exact timing arrangements will be made through mutual agreement.
11. The two winners will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Younger Lives regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The two winners will be notified after 2nd May 2023 via the email provided to us during subscription.
16. Younger Lives will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Younger Lives reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
18. If a winner rejects their prize, or the entry is invalid or is in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and we will then be entitled to select another winner.
19. We do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to accept your prize.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Younger Lives for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Younger Lives.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
24. An announcement of the winner’s first name will be made via the Younger Lives blog, email and our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Limitation of Liability
25. Younger Lives does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize. Nothing excludes any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
26. Younger Lives reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.